India is country of diversity, its so diverse that even we Indian don’t know many thing about it. how many of you know that in next 3 years the 25% population of workers will be from India alone in whole world, How many of know that Bangalore has more Grade A office than whole Singapore, how many of you know that India grows almost 12 Million tons of Mango in a single year which is equivalent to weight of almost 80,000 whales. so lets have a look on some of the facts we don’t know about India
1. Taj Mahal is Taller Than Qutub Minar
2. CIA lost a nuclear device in Himalayas Nanda Devi in 1960s and never found it
According to Times of India ” Capt Mohan Singh Kohli, who had led these expeditions to Nanda Devi, Nanda Kot and other summits between 1965 and 1968, and CIA expert Kenneth Conboy chronicle the planting of nuclear-powered monitoring devices by the CIA with the help of intrepid climbers from India and the US.”
3. India has an Ice Hockey Team
yes the sports which people barely know in India has a national team, it mainly consists of person from army and its history is over 100 year old
4. One of the village named itself on a famous eCommerce website in India known as Snapdeal.com Nagar
There was a village in Muzaffarnagar District ( UP), known as ‘Shiv Nagar’, in June 2011 after snapdeal.com installed 15 hand pump to their village they changed its name to snapdeal.com nagar because of the gratitude.
5. Mahindra and Mahindra was Mahindra and Muhammad
According to Mahindra and Mahindra ” In 1945, two enterprising brothers named J.C. Mahindra and K.C. Mahindra joined forces with Ghulam Mohammed and started Mahindra & Mohammed as a steel company in Mumbai. Two years later, India won its independence, Ghulam Mohammed left the company to become Pakistan’s first finance minister, and the Mahindra brothers ignited the company’s enduring growth with their decision to manufacture Willys jeeps under license in Mumbai. The company’s new name – Mahindra & Mahindra, of course.”
6. Shrikant Jichkar is most qualified Indian ever
He was an IAS, IPS, lawyer, doctor, D. Litt (Doctor of Letters) in Sanskrit , the highest degree in a University, photographer, actor, radio operator, youngest MLA at the age of 25, held 14 portfolios, had 20 degrees, 28 gold medals & had a library of 52,000 books.
7. India has A Twin Town, where you can find huge number of twins
Kodinhi is a village in Malappuram district in Kerala, India. on average in India 4 twin born in 1000 births but in this village 45 twin born per 1000 births
8. India’s largest Ayurvedic medicine manufacture ‘ Dabur’ is not a single term
It derived from ‘Daktar Burman’, from the name of its founder Dr. S K Burman
9. The first ever Finger Print Bureau in the world was established at Writer’s Building at Calcutta (now Kolkata) in the year 1897.
10. Former Australian Captain ‘ Stuart Clark ‘ is of Indian Origin
Clark is the son of Anglo-Indian parents; his father Bruce Clark is from Chennai and his mother Mary is from Bangalore.