Jurassic World is 4th Installation of the Jurassic Park Movie, its highest weekend grosser ever and currently crossed 1 billion mark. Some fan loved the movie some hates it due to some reason. so we decided to tell them some of the facts they don’t know about the movie.
1. You can see John Hammond statue in Jurassic World, This is to honor Richard Attenborough, who was crucial part of first two movies, he passed away August 24th, 2014.
2. Bryce Dallas aka Howard Dressed all white to paying homage to Sir Richard Attenborough, one thing is common between them apart from white that they both were directors of their respective parks
3. The hologram you see in the movie is actually footage from first movie
4. Irrfan says in the movie ” see an animal’s happiness in its eyes “, This is very similar to what he said in Life of pi.
5. Owen named his raptors as Charlie, Delta, Echo and Blue ( Beta), all terms used in Military by NATO, He didn’t use world Alpha because he considers himself as Alpha
6. Many elements on this movie, where actually part of Michael Crichton’s book “Jurassic Park”. For example: When Mr. Masrani and Dr. Henry Wu discuss about the new dinosaur, Dr. Wu tells him “Nothing we have here is natural!” thats a dialogue taken from the first book “Jurassic Park”, but in the book Dr. Henry Wu tells this to John Hammond.
7. ‘Irfan Khan’ said In an interview that he didn’t have money to buy a ticket for Steven Spielberg’s Jurassic Park (1993).
8. Colin Trevorrow came up with the idea of featuring Mosasaurus, the film’s main marine reptile which you see in the trailer. He pitched the idea to Spielberg of having the Mosasaurus feed on a shark in front of bleachers filled with park guests. Spielberg loved the idea of the Mosasaurus eating the shark but suggested that when the animal grabs the shark that the whole bleacher section submerge underwater using a hydraulic system so that the audience will be able to see the Mosasaurus feeding underwater. The moment where the Mosasaurus soaks 200 extras sat in the bleacher section was Colin Trevorrow’s favourite moment of shooting.
9. According to the filmmakers, the T-Rex in the film is the same T-Rex that appeared in the original Jurassic Park. She bears visible scars from the climactic fight with the Velociraptors in the first film.
10. The first camouflaging dinosaur appears in The Lost World book by Michael Crichton, but the dinosaur was left out of the movie adaptation. In the Lost World book, the Carnotaurus uses a chameleon-like ability to blend into its environment to surprise its victims. In the Jurassic World movie, Indominus Rex uses the same ability in a similar manner.